Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 North Hollywood BID Security emails, City of LA Emails from February and March 2017"

See other formats

RE:  Fig  and  NoHo  BID  med  insurances

Subject:  RE:  Fig  and  NoHo  BID  med  insurances
From:  <aa ron@urbanplaceconsulting.com>

Date:  01/03/2017  01:50  PM
To:  Yvonne.Tran@securitasinc.com

Great.  We  actually  last  paid  in  October  and  it  was  just  November  and  December  we  didn't  get
billed  for.

If  we  can  get  back  to  billing  monthly  it  would  be  good  for  our  accounting.

Thanks.

Aaron  Aulenta

Urban  Place  Consulting  Group

aaron@urbanplaceconsultinq.com

- Original  Message

From:  <Yvonne.Tran@securitasinc.com>

Date:  Tue,  January  03,  2017  11:40  am
To:  <aa ron@urbanplaceconsultinq.com>

Q4  medical  bill  backs  will  be  on  the  next  invoice.
Thanks,

Yvonne

Yvonne  Tran,  Controller  • Securitas  USA

Los  Angeles  Area  • 1055  Wilshire  Blvd.  Suite  1600  • Los  Angeles,  CA  90017
Telephone  213.580.8825  • Fax  213.580.8831

SECURITAS

The  Leader  In  Protective  Services

For  more  information,  click  here